Services - Structural Design
PSP undertake planning projects in all stages of structural design processes, such as
- preliminary, conceptual or final structural design,
- construction and installation planning,
- structural calculations on all levels of difficulty,
with regard to structures made of steel or other metals, representing
- building or civil engineering structures,
- plant engineering structures,
- bridge structures,
- special structures (vessels, silos, chimneys, towers etc.).
Of course, structures being worked on by PSP may also include reinforced concrete, glass, timber, plastic or membrane components. PSP dispose of in-depth experience about most types of structural steel components in plant engineering (from boiler supporting racks right up to cooler shells). Another area with in-depth experience are metal or steel structures in public space (e.g. grandstand or tram station roofs).
PSP are great ones for tackling special structural design tasks, such as the FEM-analysis of particularly complex constructional details or the development of transport or erection devices for heavy, bulky plant components. Besides conceptual and design documents, also shop drawings may be compiled by PSP.