Services - Expertise and Development
PSP feel, based on their wide and diverse experience, particularly competent for all expertise tasks of the following types:
- as-is state records, e.g. including evaluation of the construction quality or of the current structural safety status or of the remaining service life expectancy or similar expertise objective targets;
- forensic engineering expert’s reports on damage or failure cases, aiming e.g. at identifying the cause(s) or at conservation of evidence or with similar expertise objective targets;
- reconstruction concepts, e.g. in the course of eliminating a damage or maintaining a structure or repurposing a building or of similar activities.
Furthermore, because of their scientific background, PSP is especially qualified for any technical development tasks, for instance:
- valuation of new structural systems (e.g. in the course of a technical approval procedure) or of innovative design concepts or of experimental assessments of structural safety;
- optimization of structures or of novel constructional details;
- feasibility studies for structural concepts or building ideas or the like.